September 7, 2014

A New Start - 365 Photos: Days 1 - 7

Ok - I'm picking up the daily photo project again because I feel like this is something that I can keep up with once the baby is born. The first two photos were shared on my Instagram account, but I hope to avoid double posting in the future.
Day 1: Monday, September 1
Morotskaka (carrot cake) from this recipe by Smitten Kitchen, which I highly recommend. 
Day 2: Tuesday, September 2
A lovely day to run errands, so I ran to The English Shop near the Prinsgatan tram stop for some Branston Pickle.
Day 3: Wednesday, September 3
As I was taking pictures of the nursery, I decided to take a picture of the baby's closet.
Day 4: Thursday, September 4
Midwife appointment. This is my view in the waiting room.
Day 5: Friday, September 5
Jon took this panorama while we were drinking tea in Haga. 
 
Day 6: Saturday, September 6
41 weeks... That's all I have to say about this.
Day 7: Sunday, September 7
It's not much to look at, but this is a delicious hot dog and it was tonight's dinner. 

No comments: