January 27, 2013

365 Photos: Day 21 - 27

Jan 21
This photo was taken around 5 pm. I was in a hurry to get to the student center to pick up this weeks groentezak, or veggie bag so I could get home to stream the inauguration. The sun is setting later and later. The dark days are *almost* over. 
Jan 22
I spent the majority of the day PLAYING. It was awesome. 
Jan 23
A good mail day! Handmade card from Texas.
Jan 24
Jon and I were walking to get friets, when we stumbled upon this church - now used as a performance space. They were serving drinks inside, so we stopped to imbibe. 
Jan 25
I've got my tools, and I'm ready to make bistro chairs!
Jan 26
Narrow steps and lines in Belgium.
Jan 27
I did a little tidying up around "my" studio space today. It's not much,  but I like it. 
It's like Harry Potter's room, underneath the stairs.  

No comments: