July 13, 2009

Blue Skirt in Paris

On the eve of Bastille Day, I write a post about Paris.

Last week my boyfriend, who hence forth shall now be known as Mr. Wonderful, asked me how I felt about having breakfast in Paris.
Oiu! But of course!

Paris!

This adventure required a new skirt, or as they say in Paris:
une nouvelle jupe.
This skirt is a blue, light weight denim number from the GAP. It was on sale a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist some retail therapy. Some mud had just spilled out of some ceramic pots that I had purchased and onto my skirt. I was a little upset...

But then I discovered that I had lost my camera...
It just fell out of my pocket in a field somewhere outside of Paris.
Bummer.

At least I had my iPhone, and that's what I used to snap most of these pics.


This is where we ate:
Although, this is where we should have eaten:
You can't tell in the photo, but the sign has white iridescent sparkles in it.

Pissed in Paris.

Ah, much better.

I'm starting to feel better about it here.
Paris was our playground.

We did some shopping, some eating, some sipping and some picture taking.
We took about 550 pictures between the two of us.

"I see Paris, "

"I see France, this girl has no underpants!"

It was très fantastique! I'll be posting more pics from my adventure here all week.
Au revoir!

2 comments:

Molly said...

J'aime tes petites vacances a Paris...I love your little Parisian holiday! Ma mere aussi aime bien tes photos et ton petite carnet avec des desseins et amusents.

Anonymous said...

bravo Ms. Wonderful!