June 18, 2009

Book of Days cont.

So, I have a problem... It's not that I have too much time on my hands, it's that I have too much to do, and I've realized how much TIME it takes me to do all the things I want/need to do. Why aren't there enough hours in the day?

In an attempt to organize, I was inspired by the posts on inchmark, a beautiful blog by a very talented stylist. Click here and here to view the posts that inspired me. Of course, I am constantly inspired by Keri Smith. This recent post, and this book are always in the back of my mind as I doodle my TO DO lists.

Yesterday, I went to NorthPark for a post that I'm blogging about here, of course I had to vsit Paper Source. Looking around, I stumbled upon this gem:

It's a perpetual calendar with grids (yay!) and a column on the side that says, "do something creative every day." I brought it home, stamped it up with my new date stamp*, and started organizing and writing my TO DOs and upcoming gigs.


Tomorrow I become a single mother for the next 5 days.
Yay!

So excited!

No really, I am!

Seriously!

*Note: I did not buy this stamp from Office Depot. I actually got one that cost less than $5. I had to buy my own stamp pad, but at least I can stamp on more surfaces.

No comments: