December 18, 2007

Almost Skirt

Almost Skirt is Skirt 45.
Today it's Almost Skirt because I am ALMOST home: 2 days.
I ALMOST have all my Christmas shopping done: one more trip to la comercial here in Mexico and two errands once I get to Texas.
I am ALMOST done with school: tomorrow is the last day.
And finally, I am ALMOST done eating the food in my fridge:
Hooray for veggie pasta!

Almost, that's a funny word.

Errands, errands and more errands...
This errand wasn't so bad. I finally went to Liverpool, a Mexican department store that opened here in Vallarta two months ago. It's right in front of where the cruise ships dock and right next to the WalMart: a "perfect" destination for an American shopping experience. Can you believe people come all the way to Mexico to shop at Walmart?


A beautiful service of Mexico is the Lavanderia, the washing service. They wash, dry and fold your laundry all in the same day, and they charge by the kilo. I love, love, love this service, except that it's kind of brutal on your clothes.


I had a meeting with a pretty skirt today...

It looks like a Christmas ornament. So festive!

No comments: