December 9, 2010

Shining Bright

That is how my heart feels. It wasn't a perfect day, but it was good. I've moved classrooms and after an unfortunate incident with a student yesterday, I was finally able to teach a lesson. I'll save the details for my post tomorrow, but I am inspired in many ways.

Most of all, I am inspired to start another blog - a private blog. A blog about teaching and all of the lessons that I am learning everyday. I try to keep Skirt Project light and positive... but I need a yin to my yang. I need a place where I can write about my day and my experiences in the classroom. I teach 650 students every week. Some would think that this would be horrible, but I actually love it. I see every single child in the school. I think that's pretty cool, 'cause kids are awesome. Anyway... I digressed... Where was I?

Oh yeah...

Shining Bright....

My heart...

I have the best boyfriend ever. He is really such an amazing, caring, sweet and supportive man.
I came home to flowers... Just because!

Flowers from here...
And a delicious dinner.

Jean-George's Fried Rice.... Mmmmm... My favorite.

No comments: