January 15, 2009

It's my birthday...

I really wasn't expecting anything, but my three year olds had a little surprise for me yesterday...

Each child came in with a different flower that morning.

And then they gave me this:

It says,

~ I love Ms. Lydia because she plays with her toys with me.
~ I love Ms. Lydia because she paints with me. ~ I love Ms. Lydia because she lets me catch dinosaurs outside with a bag and a stick. ~ I love Ms. Lydia ‘cause she makes my projects. She do’s it right now with paper. She helps me get the stickers on. She holds me. She smells good. ~ I love Ms. Lydia because I love to watch her paint. ~ I love that Ms. Lydia plays with me and I really love her diamond shoes! Oh and we both have curly hair. ~ I love to paint with Ms. Lydia. WEEEEEE! ~ I love Ms. Lydia because she gives me Big hugs! I love Ms. Lydia because she is so nice. ~ I love Ms. Lydia because she picks me up – one time she did. I give her hugs; she’s nice and she likes to teach me to sing to her; she helps us put the trains on the tracks; I love her because I kiss her on the cheek and I love her because Ms. Lydia loves Sam.

I love all my kids, indeed I do.

No comments: