November 30, 2010

My Chicken!

I was going to post a picture of a 3rd grade project today, which is great - but this is WAY better!

Recently, I've started to get my crafty and creative tools together after living away from them for one year. I noticed something was missing the other day - I didn't have a tape dispenser. Instead of buying a regular old tape dispenser from a boring office supply store, I decided to buy a fun and unique one that I first saw on this blog. I put it on my Amazon wish list while I was living in Belgium, but it had since sold out. (Insert sad face here.) Lucky for me, I spotted it on eBay and Mr. Wonderful bought it for me. (Yay!)
Imagine my surprise when I came home tonight to find this lovely sitting on my dining table!

It totally made my very long day.

 I LOVE it!

(Insert happy face here.)

No comments: