August 3, 2010

Bram's Place in Belgium

A good photo for today, eh?

Bram is one of Jon's classmates and also an international equestrian jumper. We went to his farm just outside of Aalter on Sunday for a farewell BBQ - there are too many of these lately. It makes me sad. The house on Bram's property is not in the best condition, but it's perfect for him, also an architect - lots of plans and dreams. My photos didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but here are a few from the day.

This colt was born May 12. He's such a cutie, but I already forgot his name.

I love this stove. Look at that story on the side! I think it's Three Billy Goat's Gruff.

Pretty pink patterned wall paper that will surely be peeled away one day...




Next door a tractor pulling festival was taking place.

Say what? 

Yup, tractor pulling. I have no idea what the point of it was, but it totally reminded me of the States.

No comments: