June 20, 2010

My Love Affair with Europe

Today was such a wonderful day!

We rode the train and our bicycles to Waterloo to watch the reenactment of the Battle of Waterloo. Despite the 40 degree weather, this has to have been one of the best days EVER! I took a ton of pictures and will share more later this week.

Right now I am sipping Dutch cocoa, listening to Brazilians and Belgians in the street make some noise over Brazil's 3:1 victory over Côte d’Ivoire. And to top it off, there was a Royal Wedding this past weekend! 

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweeden married Daniel Westling, her former trainer.

Photo of the happy and adorable couple from The Huffington Post.

This is quite the fairytale, except this time HE meets his Princess Charming. It is so sweet!!!!

More pictures and stories here, here, and my personal favorite: here.

It's 10:00 at night and there is still some daylight left;

Yup, I have a serious crush on Europe.

No comments: