February 24, 2010

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful has been away for the past week and a half. He is in London on a study trip. Despite the random act of violence, I am sure he is having fun and learning quite a bit about water urbanism. But I miss him something awful, I am ready for him to come home.

I just got home myself. I was in Amsterdam last week on holiday, came home, and went to Brussels to take care of some sweet children for a few days. I couldn't have asked for better experiences or company while Jon is away, but I am so glad to be home.

Home.

Today I realized "home" is Leuven. This surprised me, but when I say "I want to go home," I mean that I want to go back to my cozy little studio that I've set up with Mr. Wonderful. You see, we have a good thing going here.

He sent me this photo:

I asked him to take pictures of a Banksy if he saw one.

That's why Jon is Mr. Wonderful.

No comments: