December 3, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,
I know you are busy getting ready to drop presents all over Europe and then the world. I just thought I would take a minute to remind you how good of a girl I have been this year. Really, there is no one sweeter than me! In case you were planning on stopping by, I thought I would prepare a small list for you... just to make things easier.

Because I LOVE really big things:
And I really LOVE books!

And, it would make life in the kitchen so much easier...


Of course, I had to include a skirt:


Or, if you are really stumped, a nice Wouters & Hendrix piece would be lovely too...


I hope you are well and taking excellent care of Mrs. Clause. I will have speculaas cookies and milk waiting for you.

xoxo,
Lydia

It's all about visualization, right?

No comments: