March 19, 2009

Magical Week of Music

It all started last Saturday with the final performance of the Dallas Opera's 52 year run at the Music Hall at Fair Park. Below, the cast of Rossini's L'italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers). 

The final curtain after 52 years...
I love red velvet curtains, they are so dramatic. Maybe this could be turned into a skirt for moi?



My date, and partner in crime lately:

He'z verrrry nice...

Monday night the Rapping Cowboy performed at Murray Street:


Tuesday night I attended a private performance of The Physics of Meaning.


Wednesday night = D E V O !


Booji Boy sings "It's Beautiful World."


No musical performances tonight, it's Craft Night with the ladies. We are decoupaging cigar boxes. Finally, I have something to do with all of those encyclopedia sets.

Spring Break has been such fun so far. I can't believe how quickly it has flown by, but I'm headed down south to Austin tomorrow for SXSW, for more music and this...

Special thanks to my partner in crime and Gen for their terrific photos.

No comments: