August 24, 2007

Sick Skirt



Today's skirt is new. I bought it last month at J.Crew when they were having their summer clearance. It's cute and teacher-y. It's brown linen and has two pockets to tote classroom keys in. It's been a while since I've carried them, I used to wear them on a lariet.





***************************************************
My apartment wasn't ready today and I really need to sleep. I've lost my voice and in no shape to be around kids. I am staying at the CasaMagna Marriott for the weekend. It has the most beautiful bed I have ever seen in my life (at least that's what I feel at this moment anyway). I really need to catch up on some Z's and this is a lovely place to do it.

Later, wearing Skirt 65, I went to check out the sunset. I hear they are stunning here. I walked along the water, it's warm and the sound of the ocean is soothing.

It's been a tough first week, but I've learned some important lessons. This sunset is the reminder that I need to realize why I decided to try THIS something different.

2 comments:

les.thar.gy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molly said...

Hey I just thought I'd check the skirt project and I see that not only are you keeping up with it but you've already left!! =(

This makes me sad. It was so quick!

I hope I will see you again when you come back.

You are so amazing with children, I'm sure you will find your groove there soon.