February 22, 2008

New Skirt from Mega Commercial


At at the Cultural Center of Puerto Vallarta...

where they offer classes to the public. Today there were classes in drawing and quilling.

A few weeks ago I wrote a list of qualities I prefer in my skirts. Among them were pleats, butterflies, flowers and bows. Then the next week, during my weekly grocery trip to Mega, I noticed a skirt that was on sale. Of course I thought and thought about it... for a whole week I thought about it, but then I went back to get it because it had all of my favorite qualities. Now, what size did I get? I have no idea how Mexican sizing works, so I went with size 32, my age. PERFECT! This skirt is light and fresh; fun to wear and I like all of the colors. It's a Cherokee brand, so I think they sell it in the states, but it will always remind me of Mexico.

No comments: