June 21, 2007

Skirt 40



Also for Marisa, Skirt 40 was basically bought because she encouraged me to do so. We were in NYC shopping last March, and I saw this skirt and wanted to get it. However, I didn't get it at that time because I knew I could find the same skirt in Dallas. I kept waiting for it to go on sale, but whatever... I'm glad I got it, because I love it!

Today's skirt is a red, printed, jersey knit skirt. It's a full A-line with an unfinished hem. The print outlines big pink flowers. Although I haven't been to Italy yet, I feel that this is a skirt that I might find there.

************************************************************************************
Sorry this has taken so long guys... I really had technical difficulties... No electricity in Philly; A hairdyer blew a fuse.

New York has so many great photo ops.


On the steps of Nathalie and Jeremy's brownstone in Brooklyn. It could be Sesame Street for all I know. Gotta get going! Got a lot of art to see!


Richard Sera's retrospective is on exhibition at the MoMA. I got to walk on a Sera... barefoot.


In front of Monet's Waterlilies.


Dan Perjovschi's Projects 85 was the best, by far. ♥it!

Walking away, what a great day and it's only 1 pm! On my way to Philly, I...
saw Parker Posey
missed my train
caught the next train. It's all good...


With Marisa at the Philadelphia Museum of Art in the Duchamp room.


Running up the steps at the PMA.
(C'mon... you'd do it too if you were there.)


Hmmm. Marisa gave me a great idea...


Look at the crowd we drew!

R O C K Y B A L B O A !!!

(In a skirt! Hell yes!)

No comments: